Friday, December 26, 2014

thoughts that randomly come to my mind

I realize that people tends to talk less when we are not in our familiar situation, such as places with lots of strangers, studying the subject that you are not so interested, or not doing some sort of things for a long time etc blogging

However, in order to boost my self esteem, I must talk more and express more feeling/thoughts.
But i will not do it in facebook, because it is a place where everybody will see it everyday.
which means


NO ONE REALLY CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK

i doubt that there is anyone cares about what i ate or how i feel today.
so, since that blog is such a nice place that you may record your own feelings/ thoughts without shoving it into everyone's face just like facebook did.

I personally would like to express it in this way.


So here we goes.
today is 26th december 2014
I will have 4 final exam coming in next week.
which is 29th dec formal method
31th dec HCI
2nd jan ICT laws
and 5th jan EC

i partially not touching anyone of them, because i was too lazy and not want to study any of them.

People might say "Hey, you know might fail"

But, why? is there any difference between getting a good result and bad result if you dont care it?

Oh, i got it, mayb i should care more about it so that i could give in more effort on it!

*lightbulb on
Thanks LEE CHIN KUAN2

oh yeah, forget to introduce him to you guys, LEE CHIN KUAN2 is my split personality which can help me deal with my problem.

I build him when i was writting drama skript, because sometimes when ppl tends to write a lot of questionable action/ scenario into his own skript, thats y u need someone to question yourself, is this right?


OK, back to our topic.

Besides that, i got 3 more basketball match need to deal from tml onwards.
I think the first match should be no problem for my team, but 2nd match will be a to do or not to do problem to me.

Because we will face our brotherhood team- IRAMANIS at that time.
I personally thinks that they are experienced, but are not as energetic as my teammates, because there are about 7 of them are above 30 years old, moreover, there are 3 player who are above 40 years old.

and u know what? the biggest issues comes to me is I WILL HAVE FINAL after that day!
which means i will be exhausted and no time to study it.
Which means i must study it NOW
ok, got to go, see you around stalkers

No comments:

Post a Comment